425g rolled oats
A scant teaspoon of sea salt
2 teaspoons of bicarbonate of soda
2 tablespoons of mixed seeds
500g natural yogurt
- Preheat oven to 200’c. Line a 900g/1Ib loaf tin with baking parchment.
- Mix together the oats, salt, bicarbonate of soda and mixed seeds.
- Whisk the egg into the yogurt. Pour this mixture into the dry ingredients and mix well.
- Scoop the dough into the tin and bake for 50 minutes.
- Turn out of the tin and bake the loaf for a further 10 minutes. Allow to cool on a wire rack.